Parent Code of Conduct
As a parent, I agree to:
1. Offer my player and other players positive support in all situations;
2. Support the team’s coaches.
3. Show respect for all players, coaches, officials, other parents, and spectators;
4. Demonstrate and encourage good sportsmanship and the concept of fair play;
5. Promote and support the CAHA Hockey PIayer’s Code of Conduct Agreement
6. Promote and support a drug and alcohol-free environment;
7. Cheer, support and encourage my player and their teammates from the stands.
8. Refrain from taunting players, coaches, officials, or other spectators
9. Refrain from throwing any object in the spectator viewing area, player bench, penaIty box, or on the ice surface;
10. Refrain from any physical aggression toward a player, coach, official, or spectator.
11. Refrain from Foul and Offensive Language at all team games/practices/events.
12. Cell phones and other mobile devices with recording capabilities, including voice recording, still cameras and video cameras, ARE NOT PERMITTED TO BE USED IN THE LOCKER ROOMS, violating this will result in immediate disciplinary action and it is also a violation of the USA Hockey Safesport Policy.